Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Down In The Delta Vintage Market...Part Two

Today, I am sharing my neighbors at Down In The Delta Vintage Market.
 There was a good variety of vendors and I like that when I am shopping a market. There were styles like...Farmhouse...French...Cottage..Boho and Retro, so our customers had a good variety to choose from. So, let's take a tour of what was available at Down In The Delta!
Blessings,
Linda




































Pin It

                                    I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
Wonderful Wednesday
Talk Of The Town
Thrifty and Vintage Finds
Party In Your PJ's
Wake Up Wednesday
Share Your Cup
Share Your Style
MET MONDAY
The Scoop
Be Inspired

11 comments:

Judy Pimperl said...

Thank you for sharing the Down in the Delta market experience, Linda! I'm so glad you were able to snap pics, as I got so busy I wasn't able to get as many as I wanted. You were a huge part of making our first market great-thank you!

mamasmercantile said...

What a great market, I do so wish I was closer there was so much in your photos I would want to look at.

Unknown said...

So much fun to see! Thanks for sharing :)

Kim said...

I'll take the red pickup please!! ;) Fun!

20 North Ora said...

What a glorious array of items. Thanks for sharing with us.

Judy

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks for taking us shopping with you!

Curtains in My Tree said...


It all looks very interesting,I would have loved to shop it

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I want to go! Thanks for sharing all these beautiful spaces and displays with Talk of the Town.

Art and Sand said...

I am in love with that transfer ware soup tureen and the picnic flatware wrapped in linen.

Thanks for sharing with SYC.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

This looks like so much fun and I'm happy the sun finally came out for you!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

So many wonderful treasures! Wish I could have been there, but I know my finances would have taken a hit. Thank you for giving the tour.

Related Posts with Thumbnails