Thursday, March 10, 2016

#WhatIAmUpTo

 What I am up to?
I am now the Social Media Coordinator for the shop where my business, Coastal Charm Interiors is located. Antiques at the Loop, is not only an antique mall, we are more like a marketplace. When pay us a visit, you will find antiques, vintage, new home décor, jewelry, gift items and so much more. The shop is located in Mobile, Alabama and we are "one of a kind" in our neck of the woods. This summer, the Loop will celebrate our 15th anniversary. Today, I want to take you on a tour of this wonderful shop. If you like what you see, then it would make this ole gal happy, if you would follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Thank you for taking the tour of Antiques at the Loop.
                                                                              Blessings,
                                                                                 Linda





































                                                     ** Like Antiques at the Loop...Facebook here.**
                                                      **Like Antiques at the Loop...Instagram here.**
                                    

7 comments:

Ron said...

Linda, do you have any info on that trophy lamp pictured in the same photo as the cow picture? I would love to know the price and contact information of the booth holder. Thanks:)

Our Hopeful Home said...

Liked and Followed! Congrats on the new gig, I'm sure you'll be great! SO wish I lived near because I know I'd be a regular! xo Kathleen

Curtains in My Tree said...


What a great place to shop
I seen so many items I would love to have
like the table with the pull out drawers and the big painted green cabinet then the rhinestone necklace and bracelet that match

lots of great goodies there

Donna Wilkes said...

Lovely photography - wish I was closer, I spy some great goodies. Good luck with your social media campaign.

20 North Ora said...

WOW! looks like a really fun place to visit and shop, Thanks for sharing with us.

Judy

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Congratulations on the new hat you're wearing; they sure picked the right person. Thanks so much for the fun tour, everything looks SO good.

Unknown said...

What a great shop. If I'm ever in Mobile, AL, I promise to stop by! Good luck on your new position. I'm so in awe of people who are SM savvy -- it's definitely now in my wheelhouse. Congrats to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails