Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Show and Share No.303

 Today, I would like to shout out a big THANK YOU, to all of you for coming to my weekly Show and Share Party.
I am so very thankful that you are here and I am looking forward to seeing what you have to share this week. I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy this first week of March.
                                                                             Blessings,
                                                                                 Linda
Recap from last week...
                                                        I shared some Easter and Spring
                                                                     inspiration here.
Features from last week...
                                                             Robin @Happy at Home

                                                   Donna @Distressed Donna Down Home

                                                               Linda @Itsy Bits and Pieces

                                                            Jody @Southern Seazons
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Party Guidelines 
1.Please have a separate link to this party in your post (not mass link page) or add my party button to the post. If there is not a separate link, you will not be featured and/or could be deleted. I am hopefully bringing you traffic and I would appreciate the same.
2. No more than three links.
3. I would love to have you follow me here on my blog. You can do this several ways…do one…or do all of them. Google Friend Connect…Linky Followers…Bloglovin or by e-mail. You can find all of these on my sidebar.
4.
You can also keep up with me on FACEBOOK,PINTEREST and Instagram.
5.
Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
6.
By linking up, you are giving Coastal Charm permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
  



24 comments:

Trisha said...

Thanks for letting us join you each week!

~Trisha

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Thanks so much for the feature, and for hosting the party each week!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Linda for Show and Share 303. Love your posts and features. Have a great week.
Joy

Vel Criste said...

THANK YOU TOO for hosting Linda!

Lynda Brandly said...

Thanks for hosting, Linda!

Kim said...

Linda and a shout out to you for hosting the party each week! :) Thank you!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Love all the features this week! Thanks for putting this party together for us!

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting! Could you do me a favor and reject the post I just linked up #35 - "How to Not Commit to Patterned Tiles"? I somehow clicked on a random picture that was not mine. I will resubmit it if you would return it for me. Thanks,
Shelley

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Beautiful features this week Linda! Thanks so much for hosting!!
XO Barbara

Marsha said...

Thanks for the party, Linda. That shelf that you featured from Donna sure is pretty! I hope you're having a great day--I love all the lovely goodies you share on Instagram, too.

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for having us over to party, Linda!

Sarah said...

Love every one of these features. Another great party! Thanks for hosting.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,Deb

Rustic Maple Elizabeth said...

Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

always a great party Linda! have a super wonderful week!

Deanies Stash said...

Linda, thank you for hosting! Wishing you a very blessed week.

xo Dianne

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

I always enjoy your party Linda, thanks for hosting and picking fabulous features!

French pretties said...

Bonjour Linda. Thanks for hosting each week! xoxo

southern seazons said...

Linda, Thank you so much for featuring my Spring display. Thanks again for the the party every week and have a great day!
Jody@Southern Seazons

Robin Johnson said...

Such a delightful surprise to see my black and white living room featured this week. Thank you so much! I am thrilled.

CD Loken said...

Love the features this week, Linda! Thank you so much for hosting! Happy March!!!

Artsy VaVa said...

Happy March, Linda! Thank you for hosting the party.

Rob Hunt said...

Thank you Linda for hosting.
Rob

Heidi | Mysweetcottage.com said...

Lots of inspiring features this week. Thanks so much for hosting, Linda!

Related Posts with Thumbnails