Friday, November 14, 2014

Gearing Up For The Holiday Season

The holiday season is fast approaching and if you are in the retail business, you better be ready. So, to make sure that my shop space was ready with lots of holiday items, I spent three days last week filling it up. Yes, three days y'all! Not only did I add a lot of new merchandise, I also added several new display pieces to my space. I am very big into how my displays look, so I am always on the hunt for unique items. You know, it's all about the "WOW" factor. Now, since I have Coastal Charm Interiors ready for the holidays, my next job is to get Coastal Charm (my home) ready. Do you think I can get it done in three days? If you ask Mr.CC, he would laugh in your face and tell you, no way she will pull that off. Okay, maybe four days (he he).
                                                 Blessings,
                                                    Linda

                               WELCOME to COASTAL CHARM!!!!
                                  This rusty old VW Bug car door
                                   is a perfect way to welcome all
                                   my customers to my shop space.

                                Vintage Christmas...ahhhh I love it!


                             We have a good variety of new and old
                                    Christmas ornaments in stock.









                                This old tractor front makes a
                                wonderful display item for CCI.
                                  




                                We have a great selection of gift
                                 items for that someone special.


                              We carry new and vintage clothing.


                                Our sweater wraps have been a very
                                 big seller for us and make a wonderful
                                 gift item (most people are buying more
                                                than one at a time).


                             You can find anything from a stocking
                                  stuffer to a neat piece of furniture.


                                     Thanks so much for visiting
                                      Coastal Charm Interiors!!!
                                                      Pin It
I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm...so come on over and join me there!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png
Linking up here...
Feathered Nest Friday
Home Sweet Home
I'm Lovin' It Friday
Show Off Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Inspiration Monday
MET Monday

18 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

I am so impressed such a wonderful space. The vintage baubles are a real delight, exquisite.

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

This is my idea of a winter wonderland!

Judy Pimperl said...

Perfectly "Charming" Linda! I don't see that piece I was asking about on the rack...I hope it's not gone. I really should get up, get dressed and go out into that cold air to go see. Maybe tomorrow- too cold today. The booth is great, as usual!

Junkchiccottage said...

Ohhhh Linda so many wonderful things to look at in the shop. Love the tree it looks so pretty with all the fun ornaments.
Kris

mjmaterazo said...

looks amazing! i would love to shop there!
warmly - MJ
http://maryjomaterazo.typepad.com

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Looks like soooo much fun! Wished I lived closer so I could stop in...
~Chris

Unknown said...

Your retail space is lovely, Linda. I would love to visit it and your beach one day. The vintage ornaments in the jar are adorable.

elizabeth said...

I love your place! Wish I lived close enough to shop there!

Lorraine said...

Your shop looks wonderful. So many unique and creative ideas. You really have a gift for what you do.

Just Judy said...

Lots of charm and looks like you are ready for Christmas!

Recycled Rita said...

It looks wonderful! Wish I lived closer so I could see it in person!

Ashley @ 3 Little Greenwoods said...

Love-love-love those large jars with the ornaments and snow! I *need* them! ;)
~ Ashley

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Wow so many cool vintage stuff for Christmas! Really wonderful :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your booth is pure fun! Wish I lived closer, too!

Dana Bishop said...

Your space is amazing! I love the VW door... it looks like a VW bus door too, which was what I thought it was at first. Coveting! Everything is so nicely displayed and very inviting. I wish I lived close enough to shop.

The Charm of Home said...

It all looks amazing! Love that old Underwood typewriter!
Sherry

Unknown said...

Hi Linda,
What a beautiful job you've done on your display space...so festive! I can't resist old glass jars and especially liked how you filled yours with "snow" and vintage ornaments. Love it all!
Cheryl

Debbie said...

One day I want to shop your store! Love it all!! Thanks for sharing at #inspirationmonday!
Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails