Friday, May 9, 2014

Shop Talk with Booth #24

I wanted to do a regular series on my blog, something unique that hasn't been done before. I came up with an idea to feature small shops, that are located throughout the country. So, every Friday you can stop by and check out a new shop, and at the same time meet the owner. Some weeks, I will be sharing some wonderful vendors that set up at vintage style shows. I am hoping that this series will introduce you to some shops and shows, that you might not already know about, and better yet, they might be in driving distance for you, wouldn't that be nice? This week it gives me great pleasure to introduce you to Shirley from Booth #24! Shirley has one beautiful booth and I am sure that you agree with me, after you finish shopping with her. Don't forget to check out her blog, just click here.


    Hello Coastal Charm readers!! My name is Shirley and I blog at Housepitality Designs The wonderful Linda has asked me to share my "little booth" with you today... ~ ~ as part of her "SHOP TALK SERIES" The booth is a 10x10 space that I share with my friend Julie . . ~ ~ ~ who is a floral designer and stylist. Antique Booth
Welcome to our Booth "# 24" . . . ~ ~ Julie makes beautiful wreaths and floral
 arrangements and often does custom work.

Antique Booth
We also carry new items such as this bird's nest by Raz . . ~ ~ nestled among the new candle sticks and candle holders.

Antique Booth
And antiques such olive buckets, glassware, and this demijohn.

Antique Booth Antique Booth
We always have antique, vintage, or gently used furniture . . . ~ ~ from tables and chairs, to dressers, and small miscellaneous pieces.

Antique Booth

Antique Booth
It's a fairly small space and we always pack it full of goodies!

Antique Booth Antique Booth Antique Booth
 We have many wonderful accessories for your home . . . ~ ~ I recently placed many Longaberger baskets in the booth from my "vast" collection . .

Antique Booth Antique Booth
 Julie certainly keeps our booth very bright and happy with her beautiful arrangements...

Antique Booth
I guess you can say our booth is pretty eclectic . . . ~ ~ and we love it that way!

Antique Booth
We also love it that the owners of Melville Trading Company, Barbara and Carl . . ~ ~ are always there to lend a hand . . they are just awesome people!

Antique Booth
I thank you Linda...for giving me the opportunity to present this little "antique booth" . . . ~ ~ of mine and my friend Julie's.

Antique Booth
Should you ever be in the Mebane, N.C. area please come by and see us in Booth #24 . . ~ ~ located in the Melville Trading Center, 137 West Clay Street, Mebane, N.C. Melville Trading Center is located in the quaint and charming downtown district . . ~ ~ that is filled with wonderful shops and restaurants! Thanks again Linda for having me here today to be a part of your wonderful series!!

22 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Beautiful bright and sunshine yellow booth, Shirley! So well-displayed with the garden theme.

Blondie's Journal said...

Linda...I love this feature you are doing. Shirley...your booth is styled so wonderfully, it's a treat to see in pics and even better in person I bet! I think it makes all the difference. I waste so much time in places that just don't appeal to me, nor the dust!!

Best wishes to you and Happy Sales!

XO,
Jane

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Thanks Linda for the opportunity to share my booth with everyone...as a matter of fact I am off to my booth soon to do some "fluffing"
Have a wonderful weekend!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Linda, thanks for featuring Shirley's booth. What wonderful things she has in there!

Cecilia said...

Linda, this is such a fun series! I love Shirley's booth - the arrangements and other goodies just make me want to go in and find something!

lmiller416 said...

Let me say, Shirley. you've come a long way, Baby. I remember when I visited you and you took me to see your booth that you had just started. Wow, what a change. It looks great and I bet, you and your friend are doing very well with it.

Unknown said...

Shirley,
I am loving your booth! It definitely has lots of eye candy and is put together so well. It definitely makes you want to keep looking.

Artsy VaVa said...

That looks like a fun place to shop!

Karena said...

Shirley you are not only talented beyond; your have brightened my day with your colors of sunshine!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I really like all the cheerful colors she has going on in that booth. You can shop for pretty things and get a mood boost at the same time!

Gypsy Heart said...

Linda ~ thanks so much for sharing!

Shirley ~ I see so many beautiful things...probably best I'm not in your area. :) Your space is just so inviting and colorful! I hope you have lots of new visitors after this post.

xo
Pat

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I want that demijohn!!!!!!!!!!!! Your booth looks beautiful, I am sure you sell out often!!! I also love that wreath AND MAY HAVE TO COPY IT:) great FEATURE!!!!!

Kelly said...

Such a charming booth! It looks like a little boutique. I love how new everything looks. This booth really looks like Shirley's home too. It has her signature on it.

robyn9361 said...

Love it all...especially that little green garden table!!! I should make a trip to Mebane soon!

Junkchiccottage said...

LInda great choice. Shirley's space with her friend is a beautiful and charming as she is. I see quite a few things I would like to shop for. Love the white chair and that straw garden hat is killer.
Kris

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Wow, what a bright and cheerful space. They do such an amazing job packing so much eye candy into a small space.

Anonymous said...

Love your booth! Looks wonderful and so inviting! Wish I could visit it! ;)
LuAnn

Rita C at Panoply said...

Love this series, Linda. Shirley, love the bright colors! One of the biggest challenges we find with our spaces is keeping things from looking took dark. It may have come from an attic, basement or garage, but we like to try to lighten it up for display. :)

Cynthia said...

Thanks so much for featuring the booth Shirley and her friend share. I knew there was going to be so many beautiful things, knowing Shirley's wonderful taste!

Cynthia

chateau chic said...

I had no idea Shirley had a shop space. It's so beautiful filled with so many lovely items!!
Mary Alice

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

This is such a wonderful idea, to feature booths.
I love Shirley's booth, It is so bright and beautiful. I would love to be able to visit her.
I'll go visit her blog instead.
Happy Mothers Day,
Marie Antoinette

thepaintedapron.com said...

Happy Mother's Day Linda! Thanks for sharing Shirley's booth, I love the bright colors and how happy everything is~how cool to be paired with such a talented floral designer, everything looks so fresh!
Jenna

Related Posts with Thumbnails