Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Come On In...It's Christmas Time At Coastal Charm

Here in the foyer, I have kept it simple this year. Just a few things, that welcome our guests with some holiday cheer. I used mostly neutrals in this room, but I did add a "pop" of red for some fun! So come on in, and let's see what I've done.
                                                 Blessings,
                                                    Linda


                                      A small tree is displayed in my
                                      new ironstone pitcher...it was
                                               just the perfect size.

                                     Red and white is so classic.

                        This "NOEL" banner was made by Marian aka
                                         MISS MUSTARD SEED.

                                     I purchased it from her at the
                                     Chapel Market back in October.

                              When I got home with it, I was happy to
                               see that she had signed and dated it.

                                     My favorite Santa found his
                                     way into the foyer this year.

 
Thanks for coming by today, and please be
sure to come back by and link up to my
Christmas Home Tour Party
next week...hope to see ya there!
 
 

14 comments:

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

What a beautiful banner - it's nice that she signed it, too. Your tree in the pitcher is very pretty. XOXO

Ron said...

Nice entrance, Linda! I'll be back to link to the party next week.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Perfect décor for your foyer, Linda! Love the little tree!

Unknown said...

Everything looks so nice! Love the banner!

Vel Criste said...

Love the NOEL garland you placed, simple and pretty vignette Linda!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love your festive foyer Linda. I'm admiring your beautiful chest of drawers too!!

Kathy said...

It's feeling a lot like Christmas, great foyer. I can feel your lovin. Thanks for sharing, Kathy

Our Hopeful Home said...

Lucky you, getting that bunting! I love how you put the tree in the pitcher. I have a few of them and never even thought to do that. Thanks for the inspiration!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Looks lovely...like always :)

Vintage Paint and more... said...

I love the tree in the pitcher - it's darling... love your entry - so simple but beautiful... Cathy

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank you for hosting!

Joy@Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

Everything looks beautiful! I put a little note on my blog about you up and coming party on the 16th. Thanks for hosting :)

Krista Aasen said...

So pretty Linda, red and white is so classic! Can't wait for the party!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Very pretty, Linda! The bunting is really adorable. Thanks for linking to the Open House party and Happy Holiday.
Hugs,
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails