Monday, September 13, 2010

Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays No.29

Hope everyone is doing well this week and I hope that everyone had a FUN time last week visiting other blogs and making new friends...I know I did. If you didn't go by and make some visits, then I will help you out with some that got my attention...so take a look and visit around...I promise it's a boatload of FUN!!!










Lisa@Recaptured Charm
















Rachel@I Love My Three Sons





















Susan@Ash Tree Cottage











****Please everyone, follow these guidelines!****
1. Be sure to refer back to my blog so everyone can see who is participating today, include the NTT button in your post (copy and paste the html code under the button…the button is located on my sidebar). Please make sure that you have put my NTT button or my blog name with a link on your post. I have seen that some of you have forgot to do this…so this is just a sweet reminder.
2. This party is for sharing thrifty finds from garage sales, thrift stores, consignment shops, craigslist and even those awesome deals that you find at any retail store. Please do not link to an Etsy shop or something similar (I will delete the link). If I see that your post is not really on track with the NTT theme and also if you don't link back, I'll delete your link...please don't make me do this. It's common courtesy to link back to the person having the party, so that all of your readers can find it too.
3. Please go and visit the other participates and leave a comment about their treasures and thrifty ideas…this is what makes the PAR-TAY so much FUN and what a great way to meet new friends.

My Repurposed Life

20 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Linda! You chose some great posts! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Anonymous said...

Love that caddy and the little cabinet is so cute too!! Thanks for another great party!

bee blessed
mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I am joining with you this week! I love your blog and am happy to participate in the fun! Thank you for hosting, Marcia

Michelle said...

The rattan glasses are cute! Thanks for hosting!

cindy said...

Thanks for hosting! Haven't joined up in awhile, but I finally got to the thrift this week :)

Jeanne said...

Good morning Linda, I did visit most of the entries last week and enjoyed it very much. I love what you featured today. This is a fun meme.
Happy thrift searching.
Hugs, Jeanne

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Linda ~ I love joining in on all this fun and visiting everyone! Thank you for hosting!!

Jane said...

Hi Linda,
Hope you're doing well. I've added my link and look forward to visiting some of the other blogs.
Jane

bj said...

Hello, Linda, I am linking with something I made..3 or more of. Hope that is ok.

I love the things you featured today. This is indeed a fun meme..
xo bj

bj said...

oops, I'm confused this morning. Too early, I guess. I got on the wrong blog with that first comment. Sorry. I'm going back to bed!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm getting lost in all the great projects! You have so many talented links, simply amazingly talented bloggers!!!

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Linda, I am hooked on showing my thrifty finds
on Tuesday now! Thank you so much for all your
work and making this fun post possible!

Jane
Flora Doora

Biljana said...

Hi Linda!
Great post, thanks for hosting:))
Greetings from Europe, Biljana

Life in Rehab said...

I knew that flatware caddy would earn a feature when I spotted it last week- GORGEOUS!

Sue said...

It is always fun to see what others have for show and tell!

Diann said...

Thanks for hosting Linda! Hope you are having a great week!

Susan Freeman said...

Hi Linda! Thank you so much for featuring my post from last week. It was so kind of you and totally unexpected. I have something in mind for next week's party, so I'll be linking up next Tuesday for your fun party!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

cool! thanks for linking up AND linking back! You're a peach! :)
hope you're having a great weekend!
gail

Rachel said...

Linda, thank you so much for featuring my rattan glasses on this weeks post! I am glad someone else loves my glasses as much as I do and that price... makes them more loveable!!!!
I love your blog and I am very excited to take a piece of it with me!!!!
xoxo
Rachel

All That Glitters said...

That was a good game Linda! Well, you look cute that's for sure! I was so mad at my dh when we went to the game the other week. He wore a t shirt! I wanted him to wear a collared shirt. It as a losing battle! He said he wasn't going to burn up! That's so funny about the kelly's kids catalog! I've heard great things about the outlet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails