Monday, September 14, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

I came across a recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies and my daughter was out of the house in a dash to get everything we needed for these little goodies. I have made these for a office luncheon and football tailgating....everyone was IN LOVE at first bite! Try these and you will be IN LOVE too!

Blessings,
Linda



You will need...one Betty Crocker Brownie Mix...one Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.....One tub of Betty Crocker Chocolate Icing..oops I have Duncan Hines...soooo sorry Betty! Follow the directions for the brownie mix and pour into a 13x9 pan,then mix up the cookie dough and drop by rounded tablespoons into the brownie batter, bake for 35-40 min.@350 degrees (preheated). After they are done, let them cool for about an hour and then frost them....now don't blame me if you get addicted to these!



Don't they look delicious? Sorry I forgot to get a pic after I put the icing on them...it was late!

6 comments:

Debra from Bungalow said...

I have a hard time passing up sweets like this. It sure looks good, even without icing!

Thanks for inviting me over to your lovely blog.

Angie said...

My husband (and me too!) would love this! Thanks for sharing this sinful recipe!

Tricia said...

Oh so sinful! We've been making brownies a lot lately so I'll have to try this one out.
Thanks for sharing and Happy Monday to you. :-)

Caro said...

Oh sheeeet, I'm in trouble now!
Added this to my favourites.

Mary @ Framed and Tagged said...

Definitely had to print this one!! Looks yummy! I try and not eat a lot of sweets but there comes a time when I have to bake something and it's usually brownies.

Have a wonderful day!

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

ohhhhhhhhhhmyyyyygooshhhh. I found what I am having for dinner! My husband is on a hunting trip in Kansas and my son is asleep. hmmm...if no body i here to see me eat this, aren't those empty calories! Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing!! Gotta go preheat the oven...

Related Posts with Thumbnails